Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Reading Everywhere Project


This was her idea. Someday I read and saw about her photo-shot in her blog. She did candid-photo-shot people whom read in everywhere

Nice!

Sometimes I thought Indonesians have a lower reading interest. But, by her pictures I realized that wasn’t, absolutelly, right. I could see a lot of people, actually, love to read. It’s just me that not considered them well. 

So, I joined her idea to candidly shot people whom read (in everywhere).


Why I made this blog?

If. If someday some or all the people whom I take the pictures know and ask me; “what are you doing?”

“Taking in your reading activity pictures?”

“What for?”

“I collect pictures that contain people whom love to read everywhere and everytime.”

“Where can I see yours?”

“You can visit my lalivrelire.blogspot.com. :) “


La Livre Lire.

It is Francaise. Meaning “Reading Book”. Actually i want to use a simple title, like; project reading, reading project, etc. But blogspot said that they’ve been used by others. So, I was soo confused. 

So I picked from France language. Lire means read. Livre means book. I even not quite sure whether the ‘tenses’ was rite. Hahaha. So do not taking ‘the tenses thing’ seriously, yes? :D



-- So, welcome :) --


No comments:

Post a Comment