Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Introducing; Me-Moi




Location: Perpustakaan Kota, Yogyakarta
Time: May 31, 2012
Taken by: Ii’


Yes, I was posing! Hahaha. 

So, let me introduce my self. I am Desi Puspitasari. A Writer. While writing this I'm 28 years old. 

These are my published books (link on Goodreads); 

Kutemukan Engkau diSetiap Tahajudku (the FTV of this book had been broadcasted in Indosiar 2009-2010, and also published in Malaysia), Di Bawah Naungan Cahaya-Mu (and also published in Malaysia), I Love You Friends, Girl-Ism (teenlit published by Gramedia). And my recently short stories-collection self-publishing Pukul Sebelas Malam.

And these are my short stories in newspaper; La Vie. Ayahmu Mati. Heute Herbst. CLOS E. Fragmen Marleeka (published in Sabili). And some children  fairy tales in Bobo.

And now, still I am writing for a lot of short stories and novels.


-- and I pretty much love coffee :) --




No comments:

Post a Comment